WHO ARE YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
Moonrise is a digital platform that matches financially challenged individuals in need of extra income with reputable companies in need of reliable workers to fill shifts. We are a social impact startup fully owned and supported by American Family Insurance. We were built with an ambitious goal: to innovate in a way that would help working families—many of them existing customers of The General, part of the American Family enterprise—that need a financial cushion in case of the unexpected. We traveled the country listening to financially vulnerable Americans and believe we can solve their deepest pain point – easy access to supplementary income.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive new, end-to-end, functionality within our core products and its dependencies
- Write high performance code designed to scale
- Develop and deploy new design systems and components
- Collaborate with stakeholders ensuring your architected solutions meet their business requirements
- Mentor other engineers and conduct code reviews
- Strong understanding of modern CSS features and tooling (SASS)
- Demonstrable experience developing build pipelines resulting in performant application bundles and asset optimization
- Working knowledge of git for version control and collaboration
- A track record of being able to ship completed features, both independently and as part of a small team
Cool Work Perks
Flexible schedule and remote work options. Unlimited Vacation Policy.
Quality Health Care
Excellent Medical and Dental Benefits.
Incentives for achieving company goals
Casual office culture. Dog friendly. Regular team outings and happy hours.