Full Stack Engineer (QA & Release)
WHO ARE YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
Moonrise is a digital platform that matches financially challenged individuals in need of extra income with reputable companies in need of reliable workers to fill shifts. We are a social impact startup fully owned and supported by American Family Insurance. We were built with an ambitious goal: to innovate in a way that would help working families—many of them existing customers of The General, part of the American Family enterprise—that need a financial cushion in case of the unexpected. We traveled the country listening to financially vulnerable Americans and believe we can solve their deepest pain point – easy access to supplementary income.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, develop, and execute exploratory and automated test suites using open source tools
- Prepare and execute regular deployments to production and testing servers
- Design and implement a continuous integration and deployment pipeline and process
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure components meet acceptable quality criteria and standards
- Intermediate knowledge of database design & administration, including database normalization and indexing
- Firm background with AWS cloud services, including EC2 and RDS, and experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge around rolling out a continuous integration and deployment strategy
- Understanding of unix command line tools
Cool Work Perks
Flexible schedule and remote work options. Unlimited Vacation Policy.
Quality Health Care
Excellent Medical and Dental Benefits.
Incentives for achieving company goals
Casual office culture. Dog friendly. Regular team outings and happy hours.